View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 07:03 AM   #55
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis
AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several eReaders and tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldnat View Post
A question: Is it possible, to get just the index epub output from an already converted/ready dict?
Hi, thanks for your comments. Yes it will be possible.

Right now dictEPUB.py is a separate class, reading a list of words from stdin. I will keep this interface, but I will also use the I/O functions already coded in Penelope to get the list of words from XML, StarDict, Bookeen and Kobo dictionaries.

I plan to release this piece of code (plus updating Penelope) within 10-14 days.
AlPe is offline   Reply With Quote