View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 09:44 AM   #8
naravive
Enthusiast
naravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle, Boox M92
doc files annotation

Hi, I've just ordered an M92, and this all seems to me as not a problem, except for the ability to annotate .doc files, which is certainly something I'll need and was expecting. I do have to read and comment on several hundred pages of MS Word manuscripts for my work, and have found it painful to do so on backlit screens.

People have been silent on that point-- surely there must be a workaround, to allow annotation on doc files? The Cool Reader documentation seems to suggest that it can do so.

Naravive
naravive is offline   Reply With Quote