View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 04:02 AM   #3
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
The way they have been selling out the Simple Touch it makes me think there is a replacement coming. I really don't see how it could be a greatly improved model though! If you like the STR (I do! I like it a lot!) I don't think there is much reason to wait. Except of course to look out for more great deals (like the one earlier this week) on the current model. Personally I wouldn't buy it for $99 at this time, but that's me being frugal... A refurbished one for $79... now that would consider...
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote