Thread: mobi2oeb
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2008, 01:02 AM   #7
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
After an 8-hour hackathon I'm happy to announce mobi2oeb. Converts (non DRMed) .mobi/.prc files to an exploded OEBPS ebook. Supports all three levels of compression in .mobi files. Part of libprs500 v0.4.37. To use

Code:
mobi2oeb book.mobi
This is an initial release, so expect bugs. Thanks to darkninja for the HUFF/CDIC decompression code.
I used my 'mobi2imp' (version 5) to output 'SpaceEncyclopedia.mobi' into OEBFF (.oeb) output. I use:
Code:
mobi2imp --oeb 'SpaceEncyclopedia.mobi' Space
Can you check it against the output of mobi2oeb? Can you load my .oeb in mobicreator or use it with libprs500 utils?

Our (ebook format) worlds are crossing...

-Nick
Attached Files
File Type: zip Mobipocket - Space Encyclopedia-oeb.zip (689.4 KB, 2618 views)
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote