View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 03:48 PM   #11
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
In the UK it's 16, so I don't really see anything wrong with 16 year olds. But I'm really trying to second guess Amazon's next round of censorship. I could easily add a couple of years to her age (or not mention any age at all). I've seen a disclaimer in some stories that goes something like "all characters depicted here are over the age of 21". That seems pretty old to me, but presumably there is some reason for it?
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote