View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 07:45 AM   #4
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminrussell View Post
Do you have any patches installed? I have the patch that allows you to decrease the footer and the custom font sizes etc. on my Aura HD and see the same issue you are talking about. However I don't have the patches installed on my touch and don't see the tiny synopsis.
I don't use patches that alter the way the device was intended to work. Too many chances for things to go wrong and more importantly patches could introduce malware that might steal password information and send it on when connected to the internet.

regards

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote