View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 08:41 PM   #60
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
The message that I get is that I need Wifi in order to download the books. I can rule out a device malfunction: this is not specific to only one PW device, as I have had the pleasure to test a few, being caught in a replacement merrygoround. Again, some books I can download via 3G, while when trying others, I am being prompted to use Wifi.
Could it be that with the PW, they limit the book file size, while with the KK they don't?
very possible. especially since internet (browsing) is unlimited on KK, the KT can't browse over 3G. Maybe I just get a normal PW w/o 3G and screw the syncing benefit.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote