View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 03:40 PM   #15
dillsandwitch
Enthusiast
dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.dillsandwitch can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Aura H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
I've successfully charged my 350 and T1 with a Power Monkey, as I said I'd try - they are terrific bits of kit, with a huge array of fittings.
Once charged on mains elecs, the y certainly hold it for 8 months - doesn't do away with the need to charge it somewhen , but 'till a reasonably priced solar version comes out - which I believe they are working on - it'll do fine.

cool. What i bought suits my needs just fine. will charge both my PRS-T1 and both my phone and my partners phone which is what i primarily wanted it for seeing most of the time when we do go camping its for 2-3 weeks at a time.
Happy days
dillsandwitch is offline   Reply With Quote