View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 12:57 AM   #1
RobertJSawyer
Guru
RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Clara 2E, and Clara HD; Kindle PaperWhite
Is there a way to roll back to an older firmware?

Since upgrading my Kindle Keyboard Wi-Fi and my Kindle Keyboard 3G to firmware 3.4, I've discovered that Amazon is now serving me all books in AZW3 format (new titles and also old titles), whereas it used to deliver them in Mobi format. I prefer Mobi format, since the hack that re-instates the "Justification: Left / Full" option on the font menu only works with Mobi-format books (it's grayed out if the book in question is in AZW3 format); I'm hoping by rolling back to an earlier firmware, Amazon will default to delivering books in Mobi format again. Thanks!
RobertJSawyer is offline   Reply With Quote