View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 11:16 AM   #11
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
I'm strickly a shower kind of gal myself, so no reading in the bath for me. But I've often taken my Sony in the pool with me to read, like others have said, zipped in a ziplock bag. Wouldn't do that with a pbook.

My sister, a voracious reader whom is never seen without a book in her hand, spends a lot of time on her (and her hubby's) boat. Her Sony Reader has been a big boon to her reading pleasure there, since she can slip it in a ziplock bag and protect it from ocean spray and such. No more misty, soggy paperbacks.

doddle-fiddly? (works for me)
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote