View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 11:24 AM   #6
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by friktion View Post
Yes- isn't that strange? I couldn't get off the main screen until I had unplugged the USB from my computer and plugged the Vox into the wall ...

It has to search for my WiFi and tells me to pick a Wifi ... (I have my own at home). Is there a certain one for Bell? I understood that you could have unlimited Bell Wifi, and I don't see their connection in my options - so for now, I'm going to connect to my own.
what they mean by the unlimited bell wifi is the wifi service you get in most starbucks, which is provided by Bell. IT's actually free to anyone and any device, but of course it looks good when added to the package
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote