Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 09:51 AM   #37
VelvetElvis
Addict
VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Well, got a response from Kobo. Same email I got when Glo #1 caused issues:

"Unfortunately, your Kobo eReader may need to be repaired or exchanged. Please provide the answers to ALL the questions below so we can proceed."

(Name, address, model, etc. etc.)

What are the chances I'd have 2 bad ones in a row? Rhetorical question, I suppose. Looks like I will have to play along and try a third. I will attempt to re-state the request to escalate this, but failing that, I'll try another reader. Hope it's another new one. This thing hasn't had a week of actual use since Christmas.

Wonder if Kobo is still monitoring this forum. I miss their participation...
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote