View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 11:48 PM   #1040
Movendi
Movendi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Movendi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Movendi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Movendi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Movendi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Movendi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Movendi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Movendi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Movendi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Movendi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Movendi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 7.7
This app is nice but some things i think the developers should consider:

Epubs don't continously scroll smooth. It just abruptly changes to the next page when you click previous/next page. However when reading a pdf it scrolls nicely as if you're scrolling a website on chrome. Why would they change this functionality for epub???

Highlighting is still buggy and stubborn to capture the first letter in a paragraph, and usually hard to see where the highlight should end even with the magnifying glass. I think if they push the magnifying glass a little more out the way from the finger that should fix it.

DIY cloud. I can understand they want to tie in their product with their own services but what about the people that already have their own cloud services. I have a dropbox account and don't feel like spending more money on another cloud service. It would be great mantano can work by integrating with dropbox (last read position across any device, synchronize bookmarks/highlights/annotations and backup to dropbox)
Movendi is offline   Reply With Quote