View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 12:17 AM   #840
Jane12
Groupie
Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iDevices
Hi Micah,

I'm really liking the latest version of Bluefire Reader. You guys have come a long way!

I hate to bring this up, especially since many have requested this feature, but is there any way to turn off auto-hyphenation? I ask because I proofread epubs, and the auto-hyphenation makes it more difficult to check for inappropriate hyphens.

P.S. Being able to adjust line-height would also be greatly appreciated. In fact, if you made it possible to toggle auto-hyphenation on/off and adjust line-height, Bluefire would do everything I want in an ereader app.

Thank you!
Jane12 is offline   Reply With Quote