View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 08:00 PM   #20
voracious71
Addict
voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kindle PW4, Kobo Clara
I have both and I love them both. BTW, you can download different reader apps to the Fire by side loading. All you have to do in settings is hit the button that allows 3rd party apps to be downloaded. There's even an app that lets you read epubs on the Fire.(Mantano)

The Fire is working out better in terms of portability and the screen is gorgeous. I don't read ebooks on my iPad- I prefer that on my K4 or the Fire.
voracious71 is offline   Reply With Quote