View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 11:21 AM   #49
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by OscuridadBonita View Post
I know about gift cards, i use them for ps3. But the gift cards are useless for the free apps.In order to get the free up you have to have a credit card account with them, and thats where i am screwed because i have no credit cards. I use the cards your talking about for anything i buy online.

If you check post # 20 on page 2 of this thread I have links to many legitimate App Stores that will work with the Kindle Fire. These App Stores started as a matter of necessity because many Android tablets are locked out of the Google Android Market.

None of these require a credit card to download and setup their App Store or Marketplace App. All of them offer many good free Apps. Some like SlideMe and 1Mobile also offer paid Apps however, I'm not sure how they accept payment. These are two of the better Android App Stores outside of the Google Android Market.

Last edited by obsessed2; 11-20-2011 at 11:24 AM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote