View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 07:51 PM   #1
mdovell
Zealot
mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle DX
My take on the K3 microphone

I think the most obvious thing that this is for is to settle the lawsuits regarding colleges that could not give kindles out due to lobbying from blind associations. I'm assuming this would create an option for voice activated commands. If someone is blind this would be a Godsend...if not it would still be interesting. If you have a few hundread books in a number of folders it might be nice to say "Get Douglas Adams" or "Get Hamlet".

Other uses could be for a recorder to take lecture notes but I think that's largely secondary...if there's speech to text that would be interesting but I don't think it's totally there yet.
mdovell is offline   Reply With Quote