View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 07:13 PM   #22096
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rah68 View Post
Reality TV.......
American Idol, Survivor, The Real World, Americas next top model, Dancing with the stars, The Amazing Race, The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, The Kardashians, The Apprentice, Fear Factor, So you think you can dance, Dirty Jobs, The Biggest loser, Americas got talent, Britains got talent, X Factor, The Voice, Trading Spaces, Undercover boss, etc etc etc
I could go on & on but I have to go load my 12 gauge so I can blast the TV into oblivion
People watch these, but then go out and spend billions of dollars every year on tranquilizer drugs, anti-depressant drugs, etc., drugs that remove all trace of reality from their lives... Go figure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samhy View Post
Edit: Stitchawl, no one made me use an hanko, no way. I was always good with ここでサインしてもいい? and a big smile. Maybe one of the perk of being a woman
Softbank made me do both... I guess I just look like a shifty gaijin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
amen to that! I figure the reason they have fans is because so many people have never actually had a life
"Most men lead lives of quiet desperation ...." (Henry David Thoreau) There but for fortune...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote