View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 02:07 AM   #3
freewheeling
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
I just bought the pro version today too! I am a bit lost myself. moondownload.com has some Faq, and I will be spending some time googling tomorrow. I have spent hours and got the SMP5 setup, but boy on the KFHD is another story! Can't get to all of the options. I am lost on the KFHD!

There are many options, I am sorry I can't be of more help. Keep clicking on settings. At least on the android unit I can somewhat get it fixed. Not the KFHD though.

I have noticed it makes 2 copies of a book, 1 and 2. Look at your Books, then Moon...., I am sure this has come up before.

I do love the themes and there are lots of different font sizes and types. I made the option of touching the right side you can keep enlarging the size.

This really is a complex app. But it does alot, just let me know if you find any info.

I tried the Mantano Premium for 15 minutes and I didn't find it as easy as the Moon reader. Yeah right.
Yeah I can't really use an eReaders that won't let me select text no matter how groovy the themes. It's just useless.