View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 12:00 PM   #19
DVDCatalyst
DVD Catalyst Developer
DVDCatalyst knows what time it isDVDCatalyst knows what time it isDVDCatalyst knows what time it isDVDCatalyst knows what time it isDVDCatalyst knows what time it isDVDCatalyst knows what time it isDVDCatalyst knows what time it isDVDCatalyst knows what time it isDVDCatalyst knows what time it isDVDCatalyst knows what time it isDVDCatalyst knows what time it is

Device: NOOK color, tablet, hd, hd+, Kindle Touch, Fire, Fire HD, Fire HD+
Lightbulb DVD Catalyst Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
I cant seem to get any to work... tried all suggested so far. DVDSmith shows the movies on the fire as still pics frame by frame. Handbreak wont even rip the DVD into my laptop. My antiviris blocked the Magic. DVD Catalyst cant find the Freebie. IDEAS??? Non-Techy lost in cyberspace!
Hi Katie,

Can you please provide some additional information on "cant find the freebie". Are you experiencing complications with the trial version download?

Yesterday one of my hosting companies was experiencing some complications, which could be the reason for the complication you experienced.

If you are still experiencing download issues today, please let me know by either reply here, private message here, or send me an email ad dvdcatalyst at gmail dot com.
DVDCatalyst is offline   Reply With Quote