View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 03:45 PM   #100
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
I just can't believe they'd ship something with only 1024x768 resolution. The rumors had prepared me for that eventuality, but I didn't want to believe it. With retina, I think they could have moved them at $399.

At least the 8GB base model rumors were untrue.

No wonder AAPL is down.

The thing will still sell strongly however. Parents aren't going to buy full size iPads for their kids to use at school, and so this device was necessary. This is going to be a big part of Apple's attempts to dominate the education market.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote