Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 10:32 AM   #63
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
No, I haven't created one yet; but if someone else creates it, I'll surely modify it!
i quiver at the idea of what you might "modify" it into...
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
Pot calling me?
if you intend by that utilization of an obscure colloquiallism to imply that my sanity is not up to scratch, i shall have to... *sigh* never mind, "if the shoe fits" as they say, right ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
I know! I know!

Your parents, Mr. and Mrs Pinwheel, decided that if they had a girl they would call her "Zelda". You came along. The rest writes itself.

What do I win? Oh, my, I hope it's pastry!

Cheers,
Marc
i beleive the traditional prize in such situations would be "a fish", but i suppose we can make an exception for you (because it's you...), pastry it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
There you go didn't I tell you it would be gorgeous with animation?

I really do like the fact that it has a still mode, it allows seeing the letters and when it spins at half speed, it looks like a traditional pinwheel.

That thing is really you *stop to read and blast full speed with an answer*.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
Yeah, I like the spinny-stop one, myself.
heh, to be honest i quite like it myself i'm glad you approve yvan ! it was your idea to animate it after all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
With continuous animation but not as good as the NatCh/Zelda one.
i see you figured out the problem... nicely done !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Spooky the way it only spins when you're thinking about sex - how did they do that??
The Pinwheel knows all.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote