View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 06:29 AM   #20
bob1xxx
Zealot
bob1xxx has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bob1xxx has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bob1xxx has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bob1xxx has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bob1xxx has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: kindle k3 and k2 and White Aluratek Libre Pro
Seriously dude are you trying to get band by cross posting basically the same thread on two different topic boards? Honestly I think the major reason why amazon expanded the k3 to 4gb of memory was for the news paper and magazine readers who like to save back issues and mags and new papers have more illustrations(i.e. bigger files) or illustrated pdf files can get bigger although if you into using your kindle for any those materials a dx2 would be a better choice. If your reading just straight text books with little or no illustrations with 4gb of memory I feel 3500 books is a low number and I'd still back up everything to pc's harddrive or a cloud based back (i.e. carbonite or similar solution) . So for the average user of K3 unless amazon comes up with some crazy games , people save boat loads of email or MP3's l to their kindle 4gb is a insane amount of storage and there's really no need for sd memory expansion slot. Thats my 2 cents
bob1xxx is offline   Reply With Quote