Thread: Silliness Perpetual Movie Marathon
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 12:21 PM   #8
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
So just what is the awful truth with Cary Grant? Anyway, I'll add Amelie to the list. Love it!
ohmyGOD only one of the most BRILLIANT films EVER from the golden age of cinema (and did i mention the star is Cary Grant ? the love of my life ?) !!! seriously, if you have not seen it, go rent it TODAY !!!!! i've got in on dvd of course, i just never get tired of it. i'd lend it to you but it would be the wrong zone encoding (sigh).

amélie is brilliant as well. i've also got that one on dvd.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote