View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 05:28 AM   #8
A. B. Syed
A. B. Syed has learned how to read e-booksA. B. Syed has learned how to read e-booksA. B. Syed has learned how to read e-booksA. B. Syed has learned how to read e-booksA. B. Syed has learned how to read e-booksA. B. Syed has learned how to read e-booksA. B. Syed has learned how to read e-booksA. B. Syed has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle on ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
If your book is only free to UK buyers, then there's nothing to be done.

If, however, your book is available from other places, then you should go into your post #1 and add that information.

Don
(Moderation)

“Toe Jam on Ganymede”
The words “author,” “genius,” “art,” “aardvark,” “gastrointestinal,” “bunions,” and “typos” are words not often used in the same sentence to describe a book, but we will try: “The first time you read ‘Toe Jam on Ganymede,’ you will realize the genius this author brings to space bunions, with art that strips the uh the uh - ” Ah, heck! I can’t do it, I tell ya! I’m only the poor marketing slob who has to write this crap to sell a book. HELP!

LOL, how about

Forget the "typos" Toe Jam on Ganymede is a gastrointestinal delight - if you have a thick stomach lining. With more 'Aar' than an "Aardvark", more 'buns' than "bunions", this genius author has truly produced a work of art. Celebrated not only on Ganymede, with their extra sensory apparatus, but even on planets closer to Earth, if not actually Earth itself.
A. B. Syed is offline   Reply With Quote