View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 07:29 PM   #28
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger View Post

Does the Home screen still replace the books you ARE reading with newly added books so that you have to hunt in the library to find your book again? As I haven't added any books since before I upgraded to 2.1.1 I'm not sure if this has been addressed or not.
2.1.1 still replaces the books you are reading with newly added books. My workaround is to hit library/books/recent reads to quickly get my current reads back on the home screen.

Given that I often add 10 or more books at a time and will have 4 books open, it would be nice if they added a "new additions" shelf which would show newly added books until you started reading them when they would automagically be removed from the list and not add them to the home page.

What? Me? Demanding? Moi?

Regards,
David

Last edited by DNSB; 09-16-2012 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Jellyware dictionary failure
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote