View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 03:45 PM   #288
Piper_
~~~~~
Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
Other than that my 8GB Fire has almost 6GB usable, not 4, I don't think I disagree with any of that.

I will mention, though, that while Amazon and similar clearly do want to drive you to their cloud, and I don't think they hide that fact...they kind of flaunt it in the Fire's case (and then do boneheaded stuff like not integrate with their own cloud drive....go figure), it is also true that many folks, including myself, are finding that even without cloud access, the space on those devices is often more than enough.

Not for everyone, surely, and that's fine.
I totally agree.

ETA: Harry, I think the Nexus only has ~4GB left for the user files, but I could be wrong. My head's still spinning from comparing specs the last 2 weeks.

(Your positive comments about your new SGT2 helped a lot, btw. Thanks.

/Watching window for UPS to bring me mine.

Last edited by Piper_; 07-13-2012 at 03:52 PM.
Piper_ is offline   Reply With Quote