View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 02:57 PM   #281
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNefario View Post
I've put together a set of covers based on semi-transparent textures. I'm not brilliantly happy with them, but some of them seem to work quite nicely.

The file's about 3Mb (mostly due to one of the four textures compressing much less well than the others, but it's probably the nicest one, so I left it in), and it's available from my Dropbox here: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/39906743/covers.zip

They can be freely used, redistributed, changed, sold (good luck with that), whatever you want.

Here are a few examples of how they blend with the background colour:

Attachment 88227Attachment 88226Attachment 88225
The cover for Woman in White is a bit harsh. They other two, not bad.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote