Thread: Kobo Vox
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 08:01 PM   #7
Haesslich
Fanatic
Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch,Glo,Mini,Aura/HD/One,H20, Sony PRS-300/600, Kindle 3-PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by some1else View Post
I am having an issue with my new Vox, it won't import books off the micro SD card, keep getting "something went wrong" message. I can't drag and drop books from Adobe Digital Editions or Calibre because my computer does not recognize the ereader (but the Vox recognizes being connected to the computer) I emailed Kobo Help and it has been greater than 48 hours and no reply.

I am not a happy camper right now.

If they're DRM'ed, the reader can't unlock them unless the Kobo is authorized. ADE won't recognize the Vox to auth it?
Haesslich is offline   Reply With Quote