View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 12:41 PM   #11
weateallthepies
Lord of the Pies
weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Sage, Onyx Boox Leaf 2, iPad Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logseman View Post
A final update. Jolicloud ate all the pies :P

It carried many emulators and programs, and it works very well under my constrained screen size as well. It is staying. And now my laptop computer, hopefully, will not refuse to sport Kubuntu...

Glad it's working for you, worked well for me whilst my eee was functioning. I am going to try it again soon but it doesn't officially support my current netbook so I need time to hack around a little. It's a damn fine distro for netbooks though even in it's beta state.

EDIT: You'll probably want to add the FBReader repository to get the latest version, I remember having to do that as it was stuck on an earlier version in the standard repositories.

Last edited by weateallthepies; 04-19-2010 at 12:47 PM.
weateallthepies is offline   Reply With Quote