Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 06:40 AM   #31
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Was that something you did something that can happen to others as well? Or were you testing a beta firmware?
I was running beta firmware and decided to go back to 2.3.1. I've done that before with no problems. I have the horrible feeling I put the Touch firmware on it instead of the Glo. If I had done a factory reset instead of sideloading the firmware, it would have been OK.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote