View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 02:56 PM   #7
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davimee View Post
The power button moves, but it's like it's not connecting with anything. With my first one, I could feel a little 'click' when I pressed the power button, and it would turn off, or go into screen lock. With this one, it's like it's not connecting with anything. Almost like there's a little marshmallow under the power button. It presses, but it just feels soft, and doesn't do anything. Does that make sense?
Unfortunately
A WAG is the switch body or actuator is broken:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...598#post622598
The switch is near the upper Left corner of the circuit board picture (the little square thingie

The plastic button actuator (pale color at the right top of the back case inside) might be damaged, but not as likely.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote