View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 04:36 PM   #14
The Chef
Enthusiast
The Chef can self-interpret dreams as they happen.The Chef can self-interpret dreams as they happen.The Chef can self-interpret dreams as they happen.The Chef can self-interpret dreams as they happen.The Chef can self-interpret dreams as they happen.The Chef can self-interpret dreams as they happen.The Chef can self-interpret dreams as they happen.The Chef can self-interpret dreams as they happen.The Chef can self-interpret dreams as they happen.The Chef can self-interpret dreams as they happen.The Chef can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Onyx Boox i86 Plus (formerly M92)
Rather than dying after 2-3 years, I think a bigger concern is when the battery is faulty before then; how good is the service of the manufacturer/distributer/reseller of replacing the battery under warranty.. and even do they offer that service (even for a fee) if it's not under warranty?

Removable batteries take away this concern and I'm all for them. Always tried to get them for my phone, but then my phone used up power very quickly. I don't think I really need a spare battery power-wise for an ebook reader
The Chef is offline   Reply With Quote