View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 12:28 PM   #1
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
Where are pictures stored? (motorola droid razr)

I have a Motorola Droid Razr Max phone. I took a couple of photos, and now I'm trying to get them copied to my computer. I tried emailing them to myself, but it didn't seem to work, at least the emails never arrived on my computer. I connected my phone to my computer with the mini-USB cord, and wandered through the file structure, but still couldn't find the photos.

any advice?
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote