View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 04:07 PM   #34
Geralt
Witcher
Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
I still like real books and I still buy them. I dont have a problem with remembering the page, because I always finish on a chapter and remember the chapter number. That's easy enough for me.
For example I plan to slowly buy/collect Gollancz SF masterworks and Fantasy masterworks collection when I finish my study. That is smth I would like to have in paperback, no matter the fact I read on kindle so much.
Geralt is offline   Reply With Quote