View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 04:43 PM   #46
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Very nice. It coped well with an SVG graphic as title page.

However, relying on the toc.ncx for navigation meant that some pages in my sample ePub couldn't be reached.

No other ePub reader that I know about navigates solely in this way. It would be really good to have "next" and "previous" buttons that navigated through the file according to the <spine toc="ncx"> section of the content.opf

The sample can be found here: http://www.lulu.com/content/e-book/d...-mouse/7867672

(The preview link under that ugly green cover. Lulu have only just started handling ePub, and their cover upload mechanism is broken.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelv View Post
I would be very happy, if you would try it and give me your feedback.