View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 12:05 PM   #1342
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Kim Harrison

One of the other Urban Fantasy series I regularly read is Kim Harrison's The Hollows featuring Rachel Morgan. I thought that many of you might be interested in the below post.

Quoted from Kim Harrison's Blog

Quote:
Kim Harrison's Blog
December 6, 2012
Holidays are Hell on sale!

Click image for larger version

Name:	hahmmcoveris.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	97390

Got a dollar? Looking for a nice treat for yourself or a stocking stuffer for your electronic savvy reader? For a short time, Avon Books is having a sale, and Holidays are Hell is included! Two Ghosts for Sister Rachel revolves around Pierce and Rachel when Rachel was 18 and brought back more than she bargained for when her brother dared her. It’s a nice glimpse into Rachel’s world when she was still a little weak and struggling to fit in. Two Ghosts for Sister Rachel is also available in Into the Woods, but the reason I’m telling you is because of who I’m paired with in the original anthology. For .99 cents, you also get one of Vicki Pettersson’s, Lynsay Sands’s, and Marjorie Liu’s gems. I’ve got links to most of the major e-retailers.

Amazon

Barnes and Noble

Books A Million

Kobo

Google e-books

iBookstore

If you’re not sure if you have this one or not, here’s an excerpt: Holidays are Hell
Oh, by the way here's the cover it came from amazon with (for $0.99):
Click image for larger version

Name:	cover.jpg
Views:	371
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	97391

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote