View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 04:50 PM   #42
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
@theducks - I just used this expression for your example:
Code:
(?P<title>.*?) \((?P<pubdate>.*)\) ISBN (?P<identifier:isbn>.*)
If you want to populate the author, just paste it directly into the preview grid on the right side of that first Step 1 of the wizard. All columns are editable there, so you can do any "input" cleanup you require before moving to Step 2.

I had no issues with populating the published date with just that 1969 - calibre created the empty book with a date of 1 Jan 1969 with no extra help.
Weird The year showed in the column during the test, but not after import.
Ah! I did not realize I could edit fields.

theducks is offline   Reply With Quote