View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 03:03 PM   #40
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Just got around to trying this to build a list of missing series (using the Clip board).
The creation of (missing) Empty books works Great but some data was not available.

Some questions:
How to merge non-included/incomplete data?
ex. Nomads of Gor (1969) ISBN 0-7592-5445-1
I can trap all fields shown:

the date 1969 is not acceptable to Calibre (failed to show up in Published), it needs to be 1/1/1969
I need to pad a fake MM/DD/

The Author name, series name, is not available,
I would like to force it: John Norman and Gor

The series index is not available, but is implied by the position in the list (first is 1)

BTW I am snagging series info off of the Wikipedia page for the Author
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote