View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 08:26 PM   #37
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Thumbs up Fantastic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
As for the regex, ... Point both series and series index at the same text, then use something like these:
Series field: "Include matching text" of: \(([^,\.]+)
Series index field: "Include matching text" of: #([\d\.]+)
@kiwidude - That worked perfectly!

An update to my original post https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...0&postcount=11. I desired to know the date I added books to my Goodreads 'to read shelf' (I use recommendations to find interesting books). Adding a custom column in calibre;
  1. Lookup name - gadd
  2. Column Heading - GA
  3. Column Type - Text,column shown in the tag browser
  4. Restart calibre!
Added GA to the 'select fields to import'. After some trial and reading, reading XML Path Language (XPath), determined the following expression would find and display the correct information:
  • td[@class="field date_added"]/div[@class="value"]/span[@title=@*]/text()

Spoiler:

Excellent kiwidude!
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote