Thread: Touch Excessive Battery Use?
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 09:19 AM   #19
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
Just want to update this thread with some more results with my misbehaving Touch. I have been using it for over a month, after topping it off, as I mention above. It has been dropping about 3%/day during that time, sleeping or in use, which is about what you should expect.

I just recharged it using the charger from 27% up to 100%. After one night of sleep, it was down to 91%. So you can see that when you get a Touch that acts like this, it does not straighten itself out after a few charges. I keep being disappointed when it doesn't, but that's the way things are. I am now charging it from 91% back up to 100% with it tethered to the computer. As I have said, this should fix it for another month or so...
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote