View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 02:03 PM   #9
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
ok - I see how that could be useful.

can it be used from within calibre, as the default mobi format viewer - that would be handy for checking conversions prior to actually sending them to Kindle
I can't say for certain but I don't believe so.

You can't really get it to open files any way other than starting it up and clicking on open file or dragging-n-dropping onto the open app. I've tried to set it as the default viewer in Windows and, while it will load upon double-clicking a mobi file, the mobi won't actually load. Same goes for right-clicking a mobi and selecting Open with.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote