View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 04:57 AM   #1
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Finding a post using the search function

Hi,

I cannot find a way to locate a post (not a thread) using the search function. I often try to locate things I remember seeing in a very long thread (usually the What are we reading thread). The search function shows me the post I am looking for, but when I click on the link it brings me to the beginning of the thread, and then I'm supposed to browse the dozens of pages myself to find it again. Needless to say, I almost never do find it.

Am I doing something wrong? Or if this is indeed how the search function works, any plans on improving it?
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote