View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 06:32 PM   #8
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
It's an in-between device, as Jobs said when he introduced it. Bigger and easier to read than a phone, smaller and with less functionality than a laptop.

good point. but that describes a netbook to me. I have one and it funtions quite well.

I reckon the ipad will be useful for some people and hopefully increase the tablet market which has been around for a while but seems to have trickled on to the market for a while.
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote