View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 09:25 PM   #16
porkupan
Fanatic
porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
Here is the igorsk Kindle Update Tool version with support for Kindle DX (-k3). Took me about an hour to mod and test it. I know the two lines I added are a bit of ugly code, but I don't know enough Python to make it prettier.

If anyone is interested in the Blog Kindle's Unicode Fonts hack, I have made a version for Kindle DX. Personally, I am not very happy with the Kindle Unicode Fonts hacks (adding fonts in addition to native fonts and replacing entries in config files for browser and reader. I believe the Sony Reader approach was better (will see if it can be pursued for the Kindle), as it totally replaced the native fonts with the appropriate Unicode set.

Happy hacking!

Last edited by porkupan; 06-17-2009 at 02:16 PM. Reason: fixed link
porkupan is offline   Reply With Quote