View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 09:28 AM   #231
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Actually, what I am doing is for the kual-system thing mike.

Trying to put together a TINY seed debian to allow us to *background* chroot - thus enabling the newer libc and libm dependant apps to have access to "newer" versions of this things.

In the end I am hoping to dynamically run this from a squash or cram fs.
(Yup just re-using your ideas in a different context as usual)

Could be a fools errand. (thus I chose to walk the road alone until I was sure it wasn't)

I'm retrying with wheezy now. see if I can get something a bit more "stable" going. Also SID is a huge (250mb) pull lately. wheezy can be trimmed I am hoping to something a bit more sensible with love and sticky tape

I would dearly love to know where to track the version bumps though.

If I had to guess: the patches tracker for debian. probably the libc stuff (but as you know I am no expert)

: )
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote