Thread: First ereader
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 02:40 AM   #23
Ansileran
Zealot
Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kobo Aura HD, Cybook Odyssey HD
Ah, I guess I am an avid reader (terribly so) so anything smaller than a pocket book is somewhat annoying. And waiting for the page to turn...

Don't you have trouble finding / sorting your books on the mini ? I had problems with the virtual keyboard (big stuby fingers). But I'll admit, the low weight is amazing (265g for my PRS) and the contrast is better.

What about Kindle's device? It's priced approximately the same and it's flat. Haven't tried one so I can't really compare.
Ansileran is offline   Reply With Quote