View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 08:00 AM   #30
haydnfan
Guru
haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 4, Oasis 2
I voted 8. I've only had a kobo since early April, so it is hard to appreciate the frustration that long term users feel. That being said, some of you whine about inconsequential errors as if they completely ruin your reading experience. I've been there with the line height bug on my kindles. I have to say just take a deep breath and regain perspective. It shouldn't ruin your day if there is a header or one font doesn't render bold or italics correctly. There is a strange feeling of entitlement at work here that you feel that you deserve a lifetime supply of free updates for a device that is being sold at a loss.
haydnfan is offline   Reply With Quote