View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 12:12 AM   #20
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecbritz View Post
As I understood the moderator, a commercial (paid) program will not be given a forum at MobileRead. So I must sound my retreat. A forum for product X, which would enhance its user support and create awareness of its value to eBook editors, is not on the cards. But thanks a lot for the kind advice given to me.
The two users who responded to you in posts 17 and 18 are also board moderators, don't be so quick to dismiss their advice. Anyone with a green username is a board moderator.

A dedicated thread to said product in the appropriate forum would also go a long way toward accomplishing your goal.