View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 08:33 AM   #256
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
The wifi is useful to me, but the 3g is really good. I will often be on a walking tour where all my battery charging is done by solar chargers except for one night in three or four where I will be in a bed and breakfast or similar, and the only internet I have will be 3g. So the kindle is really good with low battery use and internet most places for the " must have " book!
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote